With Mobile Wallet, using your Clackamas cards has never been easier. Make instant and secure payments at participating retailers – with just a tap using your supported device.
Payments with peace of mind.
Rest easy knowing your information is safe. When you use Mobile Wallet to make a payment, your information is safe in your wallet, where it belongs.
Pack light and stop searching.
With Mobile Wallet, there’s no need to dig in your wallet to find the right card. Headed somewhere that accepts mobile payments? Rest easy knowing you don’t have to pack your cards.
Wallet options for your lifestyle.
No matter which side of the smartphone debate you fall on, we’ve got your back. With Mobile Wallet, we have options that fit your needs.
Secure payments at your fingertips.
To use Apple Pay™ follow the on-screen instructions for these supported devices:
- iPhone®: open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign.
- Apple Watch™: Use the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay,” and tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
- iPad®: in Settings, go to “Wallet & Apple Pay”, and select “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
To use Samsung Pay, follow these instructions:
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay.
- Take a picture of your Clackamas card with your device’s camera.
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go.
It’s easy to get started using Google Pay:
- Make sure your device is running Android OS 5.0 or higher.
- Download the Google Pay app from Google Play or check to see if it’s already installed on your mobile device. Then, follow the on-screen instructions in the app.
Here’s how to get started using Fitbit Pay:
- Make sure your Fitbit app is up to date and your Fitbit device is charged.
- Open the Fitbit app and navigate to your device settings.
- Tap Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions to add your card.
- When complete, Fitbit Pay will sync the activated card via Bluetooth.
To use Garmin Pay, follow the on-screen instructions for your supported device:
- Download and open the latest version of the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
- Tap Garmin Devices, and select your device.
- Select Garmin Pay, and then tap Create Your Wallet.
Answers for your questions.
Yes. When you use Mobile Wallet, your Clackamas card numbers are not sent with your payment, instead a one-time use code is generated for payment. This eliminates the threat of your private data being shared or stolen.
No, it is free to use your Clackamas cards through Mobile Wallet.
If your phone or other device is ever lost or stolen, you will need to cancel Mobile Wallet accessibility for your card(s). To do this, give us a call at (855) 477-1163.
If you believe your Clackamas debit or credit card has been lost or stolen, give us a call at (855) 477-1163.
If you receive a new or replacement card, you may need to go through the initial set-up procedure again to provide basic payment details to your Mobile Wallet provider.