Burgerville recently reported a breach that resulted in some of their customers’ credit card and debit card information being compromised. Clackamas Federal Credit Union was not breached, but Clackamas members who used a credit or debit card at Burgerville between September 2017 and September 30, 2018 may be impacted. If you have any questions or concerns about your Clackamas debit or credit card please visit one of our branch locations.
If you used a debit card or credit card at Burgerville between September 2017 and September 30, 2018 Burgerville recommends the following:
- Review your card statements for any unauthorized charges. If you see something suspicious, contact your credit or debit card company immediately to report the activity.
- Obtain a copy of your credit report and look for unauthorized activity there, too. You can get a free copy of your credit report once every 12 months from each of the three top credit reporting agencies. To obtain your annual free credit report, please visit www.annualcreditreport.com or call 1-877-322-8228.
- You may also want to consider freezing your credit. As of September 21, 2018, freezing your credit is a free service provided by the three major credit bureaus. Go to each of the credit bureau websites linked below and locate the security freeze information.
- Equifax: equifax.com/personal/credit-report-services/
- Experian: experian.com/freeze
- TransUnion: transunion.com/credit-freeze
Burgerville has set up additional support online at burgerville.allclearid.com and though a service center which can be reached by calling 1-855-336-6688 (toll-free, US only), anytime between the hours of 6:00am-6:00pm (PST) Monday through Saturday.