Our savings accounts offer convenience, value, and stability. Clackamas Federal Credit Union is backed by the National Credit Union Share Insurance fund which insures your savings up to $250,000, just as the FDIC does for banks.
As a credit union, we pay a dividend to our shareholders: you! So your investment in the credit union isn't just a good place to save for the future, it's also your ticket to the other benefits of membership.
|Why you'll love our savings accounts:View Rates and Disclosures »
- NCUA Insurance means that the Federal Government guarantees your savings up to $250,000! Ask your Member Service Representative about how you can maximize your coverage
- Easy access: no limits on transactions mean that your savings isn't out of reach
- Free online and mobile banking, so you can track your savings from anywhere
- Free unlimited access to our coin machines
- Competitive rates keep your savings growing for that vacation, down payment, or rainy day fund
- Unlimited number of extra savings accounts at no charge – you can name them however you’d like (“Trip to Washington, DC.” or “New Car” for example)
To open an account, stop by a branch, call (503) 656-0671, or click the button below to get started online!
Have Questions? Call (503) 656-0671