Proudly serving our community since 1957.

For 60 years, Clackamas Federal Credit Union has been helping families in Clackamas County achieve their financial goals. We are a
not–for–profit, financial cooperative dedicated to the financial success of our members.

1957

Clackamas began as CLACKCO Federal Credit Union and was founded by seven Clackamas County employees and one employee from the City of Oregon City. CLACKCO was originally chartered to serve county, municipal, state, and federal employees who worked in Clackamas County. The first office was located in the County Courthouse and was run by volunteers. 

1958

CLACKCO relocated to the second floor of West Linn’s City Hall.

1972

CLACKCO moved into its Oregon City location on Warner Milne Road. The building has been remodeled several times since to accommodate growth.

1984

Milwaukie Community Credit Union merged with CLACKCO and the name changed to Clackamas Federal Credit Union.

1998

Clackamas opened its Milwaukie Branch on Main Street.

2003

NCUA approved a community charter so that anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Clackamas County could join.

2004-2007

Several new branches opened as a result of the new community charter including Canby, Damascus, Molalla, and an additional Milwaukie Branch on McLoughlin.

2011

Clackamas is welcomed in Sandy. The only credit union in Sandy, this new branch had a line out the door on opening day.

2012

Clackamas returns to its roots in West Linn. A new branch opens in the Safeway on top of Salamo Road. Clackamas launches its long-awaited mobile app.

2016

Clackamas opens its seventh and eighth branches in Happy Valley off Sunnyside Road and in Milwaukie on the Willamette View campus.