It’s that time of year! The holidays are right around the corner – who couldn’t use some extra cash? Don’t want to carry a large balance on a higher interest rate card? We’ve got your back. Fund your holiday cheer with our 12/12/12 holiday loan. Our holiday loan is not based on credit score, and the rate and terms are pretty simple. There’s a good chance you qualify, plus your loan will be paid off by the next holiday season.
To get the 12% rate, we ask that you choose automatic payment from your Clackamas account. Otherwise, the rate is 15% APR1. If you have any questions, please let us know. We’d love to help you out.
The 12/12/12 holiday loan
- $1,200 or $1,500 loan amounts
- 12-month term
- 12% APR1
- Proof of current income (paycheck stub from past 30 days)
- Current State or Government Issued Identification (driver license, ID, or U.S. Passport)
- Current on all Clackamas accounts and loans
- No late loan payments (30 days)
- No previous charge-offs
- No bankruptcy or troubled debt restructure
- 10 or less NSFs (non-sufficient funds)
- 12-month history of consumer membership